Wrap yourself in Alaska's Aurora!
Video shows large scarf
Eleagant and Original
Our elegant and distinctive Aurora scarves are made in Canada from original Alaska Aurora borealis photographs taken by Alaska photographer Amy J Johnson. They capture the wild beauty of Alaska with the mystical Aurora shimmering overhead. Amy is known for iconic aurora photography with stunning landscape composition. She came to Alaska at the age of 18 in order to quench her thirst for adventure and experience wilderness on an intimate level. Her passion for photographing the aurora has led her across Alaska capturing stunning displays in the night sky. She says,
“viewing and photographing the Aurora is a spiritual experience which heightens my sense of connection to this vast universe.”
- Available in Large 72 x 16 inches and Small: 45 x 10 inches
- High quality, soft and supple fabrics, with durable colors
- Baby rolled, and machine finished hem
- Machine wash in cold water, lay flat to dry, Iron on the synthetic setting
- Chiffon Fabric is a sheer, supple material that is strong and soft, made using a plain weave, with the warp and weft yarns woven into a basic crisscross formation.
- Charmeuse is a lightweight fabric woven with a satin weave, in which the warp threads cross over four or more of the backing threads. The front of the fabric has a smooth finish—lustrous and reflective—whereas the back has a flat, non-luster finish.
- Hand made in Canada