Wrap yourself in Alaska's Aurora!
Video shows large scarf
Eleagant and Original
Our elegant and distinctive Aurora scarves are made in Canada from original Alaska Aurora borealis photographs taken by Alaska photographer Amy J Johnson. They capture the wild beauty of Alaska with the mystical Aurora shimmering overhead. Amy is known for iconic aurora photography with stunning landscape composition. She came to Alaska at the age of 18 in order to quench her thirst for adventure and experience wilderness on an intimate level. Her passion for photographing the aurora has led her across Alaska capturing stunning displays in the night sky. She says,
“viewing and photographing the Aurora is a spiritual experience which heightens my sense of connection to this vast universe.”
- Available in Large 72 x 16 inches and Small: 45 x 10 inches
- High-quality, soft and supple fabrics with durable colors
- Baby rolled and machine-finished hem
- Machine wash in cold water lay flat to dry, and Iron on the synthetic setting
- Chiffon Fabric is a sheer, supple material that is strong and soft, made using a plain weave, with the warp and weft yarns woven into a basic crisscross formation.
- Handmade in Canada